Take a look at all that ChatRCafe can offer you with surveys. Use our customizable template generator to add colors and logos to quizzes. Create, design, correct or modify the wording of the quiz questions, tweak the presentation layout, splash screen, font size and type! Ready! In a matter of minutes, you can launch it to your group or community. Keep reading and learn how to create ChatRCafe polls.
To make your users feel very welcome, we offer you the option of using the tool to address each person by name, obtain data collection, monitor and write reports for analysis.
Rookie? Look at these brief recommendations to create ChatRCafe polls
Don't be left behind and leave fear, with us, you can create surveys like a professional does, to achieve this make sure to:
- Indicate the purpose of your survey so that the person prepares mentally in what to answer. This gives you a better response in less time.
- Calling them by name, addressing that person as if they were the only one to whom you are surveying, avoid using plural terms and avoid using gender determination.
- Use simple language with easy, transparent and short questions, without complications.
- Ask questions that can take five minutes or less. Here you can choose a sequence of “yes”, “no” and “don't know”. Just as you can also use the terms “other” or “none of the above”
- Don't forget to thank them for their time on a final screen of the survey, they will feel comfortable taking the next one and if it's among the options, share it.
- Finally to create ChatRCafe polls, add your social networks or some other call to action to finalize your purposes.
If you follow these recommendations, you will get better known and specific answers of high quality to meet your objectives in less time and with less expense.
What to do to test ChatRCafe polls?
You simply need to have a user account in the registration section to create ChatRCafe polls, which you cannot miss! Have you already registered?